5/08/2022

Deja vu!

Posted by Kati x May 08, 2022


Hellooo everyone! I'm so sorry I haven't been updating my blog for months...

 I feel like I haven't done really much yet still it's already May!? I did join my first gal-sa ever as an obaa and a big frill haul but I'll talk more about that later~

I did dye my hair red back in February and now 3 months later I'm done. So bored of it lmao! So Idk what I'm going to do next because I don't want to bleach it and I don't want to go dark either..

So let's see! I managed to get it pretty light with just your typical vitamin C/ dishsoap baths but the colour is pretty horrible now and the red is sitting there tight.


This post will be just a co*de dump, I want to talk about my current boom in another post!







Shirt - Killstar
Skirt - 2nd hand
Belt - d.i.a
Shoes - Killstar







Hat - Gilfy
Jacket - H&M
Shirt - Levi's
Skirt - Primark
Shoes - Converse




Knit - JSG
Jeans - 2nd hand
Necklace - tutuHA
Shoes - Demonia


I met with Jada the other day and bought a JSG Union Jack knit I've wanted for years! I also bought a glitterty tutuha cross necklace and a skull skirt but the skirt is so fucking tiny, my fat ass won't fit it  💦




And finally I got my nails done! My little sister is practicing gel nails so I was first in line getting mine done 😂 I had no idea what I wanted so we just tried everything lol. I guess it's a bit haady inspired with the neon pink and stars 💦


Thanks for reading and I'll be writing about my shopping and other inspo next!


2 comments:

Natsumin on May 9, 2022 at 1:50 PM said...

I don't know what I love more aaaa your co*des, hair, make and nails are so on point!!! Even with black hair *A* I'm obviously drooling over your new JSG sweater, so lucky!!! And a lot of compliments to your sis too, she did a great job with your nails!!

Kati on May 13, 2022 at 10:56 PM said...

Aww thank you so much ^^<3

Post a Comment



 

Layout designed by Ipietoon Graphic design by Katbat Copyright © 2022