5/13/2022

W💗C BOOM~⭐ + haul(s)

Posted by Kati x May 13, 2022


Today I'm posting about my recent boom and haul!

All these years I've had a love/hate relationship with Kumatan...

Brand aesthetic, absolutely the cutest, but Kumatan's face always bothered me 
But then something happened and he managed to find his way to my heart!

So ofc knowing my brain... the boom happened

 
I'm going to post outfit inspiration first so you can see my thought process! 


💗
Nagoya staff
















💗
Osaka staff

















💗
Tokyo staff























So what have I been shopping?


Big haul #1💸

(click for bigger image!)

So I wanted to get some iconic pieces first like the Kumatan knit, face bag and "I'm poor but good looking" shirts 😆 Then I kind of just looked for anything super cheap and easy to build an outfit around with. 

The backpack is my cheapest get as I won it in an auction for ONE YEN. I was so sure that the seller wouldn't even send it as it's probably more expensive for them to ship it to the warehouse 😂 but then it turned up and I was super happy 💛 I feel a bit silly having 2 very similar kumatan knits but I won the second knit for 324yen which is 2,40€.....

So while this haul was really cheap, due to the situation we still are in, I was hit with a +200€ shipping cost 💀💀💀 I think my soul left my body but I didn't want to wait for 3 months to get the package... so thanks to FedEx priority, I should be getting this package next wednesday 

But wait. There's more!


Well I couldn't stop there, could I... couple of the items are still pending so let's see.. Thank god From Japan has a 45 day storage period!

I still have plenty of stuff I want to buy from my watch list so rip my wallet 💀 


Thank you for reading! 


2 comments:

Sei on May 14, 2022 at 6:07 AM said...

I love W♡C sm it's one of my favorite brands! Thanks for sharing all these cute inspo pics I'm totally in love 😍

Your gets are so cute, I can't wait to see you style all of them 🥰

Lizzie Bee on May 18, 2022 at 11:09 AM said...

Omgggg I LOVE WC so so much but I only have a few items in my wardrobe ;; These inspirations are so cute! Cannot wait to see how you style your gets!

Post a Comment



 

Layout designed by Ipietoon Graphic design by Katbat Copyright © 2022