11/23/2021

Winter inspiration~★

Posted by Kati x November 23, 2021


Now that I've been uploading and reading tons of magazines, I thought I'd blog about something else for a change!

I hate winter, going outside and being cold but as I live in Finland, I can't really avoid it. Also for some reason I really hate wearing winter hats when I go outside. Idk why this is because at the same time I love beanies?? It all must come from hating all the layers you have to wear in order to survive..


Nothing has really inspired me lately with fashion (not that I've even been able to go outside to get inspired..) so I went back 10 years to get some inspiration from trusty gyaru fashion~★ For some reason I've been thinking about zebra print jackets and I started to look for those in old magazines. Instead I ended up finding this image and then it all hit me! This is what I want to wear this winter!!




Once again, I'm no graphic designer but I wanted to make this post look nice~



Let's start with the mufflers! I really want to get at least  2 or 3 different ones since I can't decide which one is the cutest šŸ˜† Black will go with everything, white/beige is probably just looks the nicest and then leopard print is just a must have. I was actually having a hard time figuring out what these were called at first. I tried to google "animal ear hats" before I started to eye the magazine scan item infos for item names šŸ˜…




I found these from an old One Spo blog and this is hands done what I'm going to look for. I won't be able to order exact ones but I already checked aliexpress for something similar and found the perfect seller here. There might be other and better sellers too but this was the first one I saw with good reviews~

 


I have an old Minnie hat from Tokyo Disneyland but it's pink and goes with absolutely nothing šŸ˜‚ Maybe I need to figure out a way to wear it 'cause it's really cute too~šŸ’œ


 

But ofc if anyone has better links for similar hats, please let me know!



I'm so annoyed by this because I had a leopard jacket for YEARS, hanging in my closet, and then I finally threw it away last year when we moved to a new apartment 'cause I was 100% sure that I don't want to wear it anymore... and now I'm here WANTING TO USE IT.... like this happens way too often than I'd like to admit. Which brings to a similar episode that was about to happen.. 

I have bags of clothes that are either too small or I just don't vibe with them anymore. I happened to post about this in my Instagram stories and suddenly remembered I actually have a printed coat there!! I was so shocked about how I didn't think it would fit the style I'm after but it's literally perfect. I'll talk about this more in the end of the post~★

Sadly I couldn't find any zebra print jackets so I'm just going to run with these leopard ones~
I'm seriously obsessed with the kumamimi jackets!! 

I think this is from WšŸ’—C

 

I have some jackets I'm thinking about getting from aliexpress again but sadly I haven't found any with ears! (or well I have one with big mouse like ears but no reviews šŸ˜­)


TBH nekomimi jackets would be cute too if I could find one~

 

Now that I'm looking at the jackets I'm pretty sure I could just sew one for myself if I can find the right fabric! I just need to fix my sewing machine since I'm having some trouble with it 




So last night I just had to play with makeup and test out my old Killstar jacket! It literally still had tags and everything. The only annoying thing with this jacket is that my boobs are too big for it to fit perfectly šŸ˜“ It makes it too cropped for my liking but it's good for photos if nothing else~★ I also dug out some of my old gal clothes that I have in a box haha. I can't really fit them atm but there's some gems I want to save forever~ I'm actually wearing a d.i.a onepiece but I looked like a stuffed sausage lmaoo XD Luckily everything looks better from the Myspace angle!


 

Bonus shots! I wanted to try out a different hairstyle quickly eventho I didn't bother to style my hair originally haha.. I want to try twintails again but curled! And this Glavil onepiece is one of my absolute favourite items that I own! It's also so used that the fake leather straps in the back are falling apart šŸ˜‚ Now I'm actually sad I didn't even bother with shoes or pants.. I want to recreate this some time! 




 



Look for a hair inspo post coming next~ 
Then I'll try and finish the Ranzuki's that I have left.. then it's more Popteen, Popsister, Ageha, Soul Sister etc.... 




3 comments:

ć‚­ćƒ¼ćƒŖ悓♡ on November 24, 2021 at 12:14 AM said...

This is such a great post! I do like seeing casual posts like this too~
Looooooove how you did your whole look!♥
ććƒ¼ć‚Šć‚“♡
kiringalblog.com

Kati on December 23, 2021 at 2:58 AM said...

Ah, thank you! *u*♥♥ Will try and make more casual posts too~

MĪµĪ› on July 19, 2023 at 10:30 PM said...

I loved this post <3 that's the perfect winter look <3 like the good old '10 days

Post a Comment



 

Layout designed by Ipietoon Graphic design by Katbat Copyright © 2022