1/17/2022

Hair magic 🎇

Posted by Kati x January 17, 2022

Ah it's me again, blogging in the middle of the night 💦

 I've had this idea in my head for two weeks and today I finally had the energy to play around with my hair. I borrowed hair crimpers from my sister and wanted to try this high pony crimped look! I usually have 0 energy (and skill tbh) to do anything to my hair so this was a good practice!  




I think here you can see it the best. I'm working with clip on extes so it's not the most polished look. 
It also gave me a massive headache after some time 😵💦

 

Does anyone else obsess over matching everything in your co*de? Because I totally do... Today's theme was black x leopard print!🐆


I also tried to put the pony to the side a little. It only looked good from the angle tbh 💦



Shirt  offbrand
Shorts  H&M
Belt  d.i.a
Boots  Diable Baiser


These glasses always make me think of Maison Gilfy so had to pull a simple co*de out of the closet!



OP  Warp
Hat  Maison Gilfy
Belt  d.i.a
Glasses  Aliexpress



Ughh I'm going to try to get some sleep now 😅 Insomnia fucking sucks!

0 comments:

Post a Comment



 

Layout designed by Ipietoon Graphic design by Katbat Copyright © 2022