12/23/2021

Leopard print BOOM~⭐

Posted by Kati x December 23, 2021

Long time, no blog post! šŸ’¦

I had a plan to post a hair inspiration post but then I kinda just went ~fuck it~ and dyed my hair anyway šŸ˜†



So after having blonde/silver hair for a whole 6 months, I was already getting quite bored of it. Started thinking what I could do next and the thought of having split dye hair again grew bigger and bigger in my mind.  


I'd love to have that strong contrast of bright, bleached blonde and brown but I'm absolutely terrified of bleaching my hair šŸ˜… I'm 100% it will finally melt off if I go near bleach ever again.. So I decided to keep the silver/grey and brown combo and hope for the best. I wasn't so sure at first but now I actually quite like the two shades together.


I went thrift shopping a couple days ago and found some gems! I'm having a leopard print boom and wanted to get something fun for my wardrobe. 

 


 


I also found this fluffy jacket! It's originally from New Look and I remember seeing these back in 2019 and really wanted one but didn't end up buying one. Now I got it for 4€ so I couldn't resist! I washed it and tried brushing it as it looked pretty terrible (photo is taken before brushing) šŸ˜…

 



 

I've been wanting to get a super barbie pink lipstick and found some from the brand W7! I remember buying these back in 2007 and it's not the best quality makeup but it does it's job šŸ˜‚ had to get a pink blush to go with it but it ended up being more orange than I thought.. 




I ended up staying up half the night as I got super inspired after the shopping trip šŸ˜† I'm absolutely out of bottom lashes and I guess I need to get some soon but I also enjoy my make without them.


Christmas (and my birthday!!) is only a couple days away and it's so wild to me. Like where did this year even go?? Really hope next year will be better than the last 2 šŸ’¦ I feel like I've wasted them by having to stay inside and do nothing šŸ˜©


Anyways,
Happy holidays everyone~ šŸ’•

4 comments:

Natsumin on December 23, 2021 at 11:44 AM said...

I love your makeup so so much *A* it's so cool!! (May I ask which filter did you use in your selfie? The one with stars looks so cute)

Kati on December 23, 2021 at 2:10 PM said...

Thank you so much!♥♥ It's an IG filter called pink stars♥ by ilovediany :3

ć‚­ćƒ¼ćƒŖ悓♡ on January 10, 2022 at 11:32 PM said...

Your make is so cute! Also I feel you on the hair dye. I want to change my color all the time but I always go back to blonde XD
ććƒ¼ć‚Šć‚“♡
kiringalblog.com

MĪµĪ› on July 19, 2023 at 10:32 PM said...

I just found out about your blog & it's a bummer you aint online anymore, I looove your aesthetic so damn bad <3

Post a Comment



 

Layout designed by Ipietoon Graphic design by Katbat Copyright © 2022